The ThermoPro TP-06 Digital Thermometer is so versatile, accurate and efficient when it comes to assisting with the cooking process. With its broad temperature range and large, smart backlit LCD display that switches color during the cooking process and an alarm that sounds when your meat is cooked to perfection, you’ll never under cook or overcook your meat again! Need to time how long that turkey has been in the oven? Don’t worry, it includes a timer as well! If you’re not an experienced cook, we’ve got you covered as our unit includes preset temperatures for different meats at different doneness levels.
- Large, smart backlit LCD display that changes color during the cooking process (blue->green->red)
- Programmed with preset temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish)
- Programmed with preset doneness levels for a different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done)
- Program your own temperature settings manually
- Countdown and count up timer
- Alarm；Belt clip
- Temperature Range: 16 to 482°F (-9 to 250°C)
- Battery: 2 x AAA batteries
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- Resolution: 1°
- Probe Length: 6.5″ food grade stainless steel probe
- Cable Length: 40″ stainless steel mesh cable
- LCD Display Size: 1.5×1.3 inches (39×34 mm)
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food
- Pullout counter top stand
- Rubber sleeve case
- 1 x Digital Thermometer
- 1 x Food Temperature Probe
- 2 x AAA battery
- 1 x Manual
- Unit is not waterproof. Do not expose plug of probe or plug-in hole to any liquid, which will result in a bad connection and faulty readings.
- The probe and cable are not dishwasher safe. They must be hand washed using hot water and soap. Make sure to rinse and dry the probe thoroughly before storing.
- Do not submerge the base unit in water or expose to any corrosive cleaning materials. Wipe with damp cloth.
- If the temperature exceeds or falls below the measurable ranges, the LCD screen will display the following letters: HHH for temperatures above range and L L L for temperatures below range.