Additional TP-65 sensors no longer found on Amazon nor this website. Will they ever be available again? Will the TP-60 sensor work with the TP-65?
TP65 provides the most accurate humidity and temperature measurements to help indicate if an adjustment is necessary or not. TP53 can monitor 3 remote sensors, allowing you to control the air conditions of three different environments such as baby’s room, garden and living room. The 4” large display is a pleasurable viewing experience even in dark conditions due to the backlight.
ThermoPro TP-65 Features:
- Large Screen with huge digits displays the current indoor-outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
- Blue backlight is bright and makes the screen easy to read in low light when activated, and automatically turns off after 15 seconds.
- Being able to adjust settings with the touchscreen display instead of taking the device off the wall or fridge.
- Temperature and humidity trend indicators.
- Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
- Easily reset the temperature and humidity with the press of one front facing button.
ThermoPro TP-65 Specifications
- 433 Mhz transmission frequency
- Transmission range up to 200 feet in open area. (range maybe shorter based on interference present)
- Indoor Temperature range: -4 °F ~ 158°F (-20 °C ~ 70 °C)
- Outdoor Temperature range: -58°F ~ 158°F (-50 °C ~ 70 °C)
- Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%
- Temperature tolerance: +/- 2.0 °F (+/- 1.1 °C)
- Humidity tolerance: ±2% from 30% to 80%; ±3% below 30% and above 80%
- Power: 2 X AAA 1.5V for base unit and 2 X AAA 1.5V for remote sensor
ThermoPro TP-65 Package Contents:
- 1 x Base Station Unit (Receiver)
- 1 x Remote Sensor (Transmitter)
- 1 x User Manual
- 4 x AAA size batteries (included)
World Class Customer Service – Phone, Email and Live Chat:
Not only do we provide a high quality, affordable device. We also provide the highest quality of after-sales support, such as product setup videos, but technical support via phone, email, chat. Have questions about our products or unsure which system is right for you? Don’t hesitate to reach out!