ThermoPro TP65 Digital Hygrometer Thermometer，Jumbo Touchscreen and Backlight Temperature Humidity Monitor, 200ft/60m Range
Equipped with professional grade sensors, the ThermoPro TP65 thermometer provides the most accurate measurements, be it for indoor humidity or temperature, allowing you to be aware if adjustments are necessary for your household.
The indoor thermometer and humidity gauge is not just highly accurate but extremely user friendly with a backlight for those last-minute nighttime checks on current readings before bed.
That’s not all, no longer will it be necessary to unmount the device off your wall or fridge to switch settings, simply use the sleek touchscreen display. Furthermore, this temperature gauge provides an abundance of valuable information,such as displaying 24 hour/all-time high/low records and current trends for both humidity and temperature and humidity level icons that indicate if your home is too humid, too dry or just right!
If outdoor sensor stop working and the weather turns very cold,please try rechargeable(nickel cadmium) batteries or Lithium batteries.
- Large Screen with Huge Digits displays the current indoor-outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
- Blue backlight is bright and makes the screen easy to read in low light when activated, and automatically turns off after 15 seconds.
- Being able to adjust settings with the touchscreen display instead of taking the device off the wall or fridge.
- Temperature and humidity trend indicators.
- Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
- Easily reset the temperature and humidity with the press of one front facing button.
- Transmission frequency:433 Mhz
- Transmission range up to 200 feet in open area.(range maybeshorter based on interference present)
- Indoor Temperature range: -4 °F ~ 158°F (-20 °C ~ 70 °C)
- Outdoor Temperature range: -58°F ~ 158°F (-50 °C ~ 70 °C)
- Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%
- Temperature tolerance: +/- 2.0 °F (+/- 1.1 °C)
- Humidity tolerance: ±2% from 30% to 80%; ±3% below 30% and above 80%
- Power: 2 X AAA 1.5V for base unit and 2 X AAA 1.5V for remote sensor
- 1 x Base Station Unit (Receiver).
- 1 x Remote Sensor (Transmitter).
- 4 x AAA size batteries (included)
Large Screen with Huge Numbers
4″ large LCD display with huge numbers makes it extremely easy to read even at far distances; Low battery indicator.
The blue backlight is bright and makes the screen easy to read in low light when activated, and automatically turns off after 15 seconds.
CH/SYNC: Press once to display the temperature and humidity readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors;Press and hold this button to enter the synchronization mode.
°F/°C : Fahrenheit degree and Celsius degree can switch convinently.
Backlight : The screen can light up for easy reading.
All time/24 HRs : Allow you to see temperature/humidity in the past or last 24 hours.
- The receiver of the TP-65 hygrometer thermometer is capable of displaying the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors to ensure you can monitor multiple locations at the same time such as your bedroom, baby’s room and your outdoor temp.
- There is 1 remote sensor in the package,extra sensors sold separately. Link to outdoor remote sensor:
The remote unit should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight. Otherwise, sunlight will heat up the remote sensor which leads to higher temperature reading .
Transmission range up to 200 feet in open area. (range maybe shorter based on
The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won’t get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor .