ThermoPro TP17H provides the ultimate easy to use temperature monitoring experience.
BBQ HI/LOW Temp Range Alarm, Multiple Placement Options, Large, Multi Color Backlit Screen, Front Facing Buttons—- All user-friendly design helps you Cook Like a Pro Every Time!With the multi color backlit display and the 4-color coated stainless-steel probes with 1-2 super-fast response time, it’s the perfect cooking assistant.Various USDA preset temperatures provides you the professional temperatures that the pros use. No more guessing doneness temperatures or having to look them up! Cook the perfect brisket or steaks with ease every time with the ThermoPro TP17H.
- Probe Temperature Range: 14˚F to 572˚F (-10˚C to 300˚C)
- Probe Temperature Accuracy：+/-1.8˚F (+/-1.0˚C)
- Temperature readings can be display in ˚F or ˚C
- Probe Length: 8.5″ food grade stainless probe
- Cable Length: 40″ stainless steel mesh cable
- Touch Backlight Button: Backlight stays active for 10 seconds
- 1 x Digital Meat Thermometer
- 4 x Color Coated stainless-steel probes
- 2 x Smoker/Grill Clips
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x AAA battery
- Temperature displays for all 4 probes on the color LCD screen.
- 4 different color coated probes eliminate confusion when monitoring multiple different types of meat.
- Programmable alert with preset temperatures recommended by USDA for specific foods.
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel probes with steel mesh cable.
- BBQ Hi/Low Temperature monitor and alert to ensure your BBQ/OVEN/Grill temperature is always within your set range.
Large Screen with Touch Backlight Button
BBQ thermometer features a large 3.3” display with a light touch backlight button to easily turn on the backlight and check temps in dim light conditions. Backlight stays active for 10 seconds unless there’s further operation.
Multiple Placement Options
With a strong magnetic back, attach your thermometer to the side of your grill/smoker or any other non-heated metal surface. Use the tabletop stand to rest on a countertop or at the side of your grill at an easy to read angle. Hanging hole is ideal for a kitchen hook.
Fast Target Temperature Setting
When cooking the same types of meat, quickly and easily duplicate the selected probe’s settings to all other three probes by pressing and holding the hold the PROBE / ALARM and MEAT / HI / LO keys at the same time for 3 seconds. Don’t waste time and get back to what matters most!