Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Availability: Out of stock
- 【Large backlit touchscreen】4”large LCD display features a backlit touchscreen, making the indoor outdoor weather station easier to read in dim light conditions and superbly simple to use.
- 【Wireless temperature and humidity monitor】 measures indoor/outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages. Capable of displaying the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors to monitor multiple locations. Temperature displayed in °F or °C.
- 【MAX & MIN records】All time/24 hours MAX & MIN temperature and humidity percentages recorded and displayed on humidity gauge. Temperature/Humidity trend arrows indicate whether it’s getting warmer or colder or more humid near the remote sensor.
- 【200ft Remote range】indoor/outdoor thermometer wireless with 200ft/60m remote range, capable of strong signal penetration (enhanced 433 MHz); Tabletop, wall-mountable and magnetic back design.
- 【Multiple placement options】Digital outdoor thermometer, features a magnetic back to allow you to easily attach to any metal surface; a hanging hole for hooks；tabletop for any layout situation, which help you place your outdoor thermometer anywhere to fit your home’s needs!
We offer free 3-5 day shipping for orders > $35. Expedited shipping is available as well!
Buy knowing our products are backed by our best in class 3 year warranty.
If you're unhappy with your ThermoPro for any reason, contact us within 30 days and we'll issue a full refund!
Have any questions? Our friendly customer support team will be happy to answer them all!
|Base Station||-22.0 to 140.0℉(-30.0 to 60.0℃)|
|Remote Sensor||-40.0 to 158.0℉(-40.0 to 70.0℃)|
|Temperature Tolerance||±0.9℉(±0.5℃)from 32 to 140℉(0 to 60℃)
|Base Station||10% ~ 99%|
|Remote Sensor||10% ~ 99%|
|Humidity Tolerance||±2%from 30% to 80%，otherwise ±3%|
|Base station||30 seconds|
|Remote sensor||Less than 60 seconds|
|Transmission Range*||300ft (100M)|
|Wireless Technology||ASK 433Mhz|
|Display Base Station||LCD, 3 1⁄10 Length x 2 1⁄2 Width inches(79.0L x 62.0W mm)|
|Base Station||4 3⁄8 Length x 3 3⁄8Width x 1 Height inches
(110.0L x 85.0W x 25.0H mm)
|Remote Sensor|| 2 15⁄16 Length x 2 1⁄4 Width x 15⁄16 Height inches
(74.0L x 63.5W x23.0H mm)
|Base Station||3.0V( 2x AAA Batteries)|
|Remote Sensor||3.7V(1 x 18650 Built-in lithium rechargeable battery)|
|*The stated transmission range is based on tests at an ambient temperature of 77°F or 25°C without any obstructions or electromagnetic interference. Your range can vary depending on the number of obstructions and electromagnetic in your environment|
- One base station unit (Receiver)
- One remote sensor (Transmitter)
*Although the remote sensor is designed to be rain- proof, the remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won’t get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.
Indoor base station (receiver) features
- Large LCD display
- Outdoor temperature
- Outdoor humidity
- Indoor temperature
- Indoor humidity
- Four Touch Buttons :
- Wall hanging hole
- Battery compartment
- LCD display: Displays the current outdoor humidity/temperature and indoor humidity/temperature.
- Battery Compartment: Holds 2 AAA batteries to power the unit.
- Tabletop and wall-mounted design.
- Indoor Temperature range: -4°F~158°F(-20°C~70°C).
- Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%.
- Temperature display unit: °C and °F selectable.
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C/°F.
- Humidity Resolution:1%.
- Low battery indication.
- Four touch buttons.
CHANNEL/SYNC: Press once to display the temperature and humidity readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors; Press and hold this button to enter the synchronization mode. MAX/MIN/CLEAR: Touch once to display the maximum or minimum temperature and humidity; Press and hold to clear the history data. °F/°C/History: Press to select the temperature display in ºC or ºF; When the display shows the maximum or minimum temperature and humidity. Touch this button once to set the maximum and minimum data record time interval between ALL TIME or 24 hours. Note: Both ALL TIME and 24 hours represent the time since you last manually cleared the history data or installed a new battery. : Touch once to turn on/off backlight. If you do not press the button for 15 seconds, the backlight will be automatically turned off.
Temperature & Humidity Trend
- indicates the temperature & humidity is in an increasing trend.
- indicates the temperature & humidity is in a no change trend.
- indicates the temperature & humidity is in a decreasing trend.
Outdoor remote sensor (transmitter) features
- TX LED
- Wall hanging hole
- Channel 1, 2, 3
- 2 AAA battery
- Vent holes
- Battery Compartment: Holds 2 X AAA batteries to power the unit.
- Rain-proof and wall-mounted design.
- Outdoor Temperature range: -4°F ~ 158°F (-20 °C ~ 70 °C).
- Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%.
CHANNEL Selector (1,2,3): Slide to set Channel 1,2 or 3. RESET: Press once to reset the remote sensor. TX: Press to send temperature/humidity data to the receiver manually.
Battery installation and setup
- Open the battery compartment of the remote sensor as below Figure;
- Slide the channel selector switch inside the battery compartment to your desired channel. For the first remote you may select any channel, for additional remotes select any unused channel;
- Insert (2) AAA batteries according to the polarity markings. Replace the battery compartment cover;
- Open the battery compartment at the back of the base station and insert (2) AAA batteries according to the polarity markings. Replace the compartment door;
Note: Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon zinc), or rechargeable (nickel cadmium) batteries. For maximum performance in normal conditions we recommend using good quality alkaline batteries. If the battery power is low, there will be low battery icon showing on the base station display.
Synchronize remote sensors with the base Station
Please note: each time the batteries (either base station or remote sensor) are replaced or base station/ remote sensor lost connection, make sure to follow the below synchronization process to pair and reconnect the base station and remote sensor:
- Position the remote sensor near the base station;
- Once the batteries are installed in the base station, the RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash for 3 minutes, indicating that the base station is in synchronization mode: it is waiting for remote sensors to be registered.
- If 3 minutes have passed after the batteries were installed in the base station and the RF signal Icon is no longer flashing, press and hold the CHANNEL/SYNC button of the base station for 3-4 seconds until the RF signal icon is flashing again to set it back in synchronization mode;
- Install the batteries in the remote sensor and wait for a moment or just press either the TX or RESET button inside the remote sensor battery compartment, the remote sensor temperature/ humidity will show on the base station display which indicates the synchronization is complete.
- If you have additional remote sensors, repeat the above steps to register the remote sensors (up to 3 remote sensors can be registered with one base station);
- If you have registered more than one sensor, press the CHANNEL/SYNC button on the base station to select the remote channel you want displayed permanently on the base station. Press CHANNEL/SYNC button until you observe a circular arrow on the base station LCD display under the channel number. The unit will then auto-scroll, changing from channel to channel every 5 seconds.
NOTE: If you have additional remote sensors, when you are synchronizing remote sensors with the base station, the unit will keep changing from channel to channel in the first three minutes, after that you can select any channel you like or auto-scroll mode.
Place the base station and remote sensor
- The indoor base station (receiver) should always be placed in a well ventilated indoor area and located away from vents, heating or cooling elements, direct sunlight, windows, doors, or any other openings.
- The remote sensor (transmitter) can be placed on a flat surface indoor or outdoor. Make sure the sensor is within the transmission distance from the base station and with minimal obstructions.
- The base station and remote sensor can both be wall mounted.
NOTE: Although the remote sensor is designed to be rain-proof, the remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won’t get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.
Maximum & minimum recorded temperature & humidity
- Press MAX/MIN/Clear button once to display the highest indoor and outdoor temperatures/humidity recorded since last reset. MAX is shown on the display.
- Press MAX/MIN/Clear button again to display the lowest indoor and outdoor temperatures/humidity recorded since last reset. MIN is shown on the display.
- To clear and reset the max/min records, when either the MAX or MIN record is shown on the LCD display, press and hold MAX/MIN/Clear for 3 seconds.
- When either the MAX or MIN record is shown on the LCD display, press ALL-TIME/24 button once to set the data record time interval between ALL TIME or 24 hours. Note: Both ALL TIME and 24 hours represent the time since you last time manually cleared the history data or battery installation.
Question: Are the outdoor sensors weatherproof?
Answer: Yes, but not waterproof.
Question: Will they ever be available again? Will the TP-60 sensor work with the TP-65?
Answer: Yes, the TP60 sensors would work. We just don’t offer the TP-65 sensors yet as the unit is new.
Question: Can multiple base units work with the same sensors? For example, I would have 1 base unit at separate locations, but still connected to the same sensors. Is this possible, or will they only work with one base unit at a time?
Answer: Yes, of course. They will work with multiple base stations at the same time.
|Price||$26.99 $26.99||$18.99||$25.99||$39.99 $39.99|
|Availability||In stock||In stock||In stock||In stock|
|High low records||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Indoor outdoor||Indoor and Outdoor||Indoor Only||Indoor and Outdoor||Indoor Only|
|Temperature humidity alerts||No||Yes||No||No|