ThermoPro – Life Like A Pro!
Equipped with a professional grade indoor/outdoor sensor, ThermoPro outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, a rainproof & rechargeable design and an integrated hanger for easy mounting. No matter you’re concerned about keeping your greenhouse suitable for plants, or just plain comfort, ThermoPro TX-4 transmitter tells you what you need to know about the outdoor temperature.
ThermoPro TX-4 Specifications:
- – Remote Sensor *1
- – Charging Cable *1
ThermoPro TX-4 Package Contents:
- 433 Mhz transmission frequency.
- Transmission range up to 200 ft. (range maybe reduced based on interference present).
- Universal Transmitter for TP60S/TP62/TP63/TP63A/TP65A/TP67A Series Indoor Outdoor Thermometer.
- The remote unit should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight, it will heat up the remote sensor which leads to higher temperature reading than the air temperature which is supposed to be measured.
- The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won’t get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor, which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature more precisely and quickly.
Synchronize Remote Sensors
- Place the remote sensor near the base station.
- Install batteries into the base station and the RF signal icon on the base station will flash.
3.Select the channel, press and hold the ON/OFF button on the back of the remote sensor for 2 seconds.
- The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appear on the base station.