40 – 45 MINS
- ¾ cup Flour (regular or Gluten-Free)
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1.5 Tbsp. Almond Flour
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ¾ tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. Ginger
- ¼ cup Salted Butter, softened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Milk or Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Sliced Almonds
How to Make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, baking powder, and spices. Set aside.
- Melt the butter slightly in a microwave-safe bowl. Whisk in the pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, milk, and honey.
- Crack the eggs and whisk them into the bowl. Slowly pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture, mixing as you go until just combined.
- Pour the batter into a parchment-lined loaf pan and top with sliced almonds. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 325 degrees for about 10-15 minutes.
- Use your Thermopro thermometer to check the temperature of the center of the loaf, which should be 195 degrees. Once the thermometer reads the correct internal temperature, remove the pan from the oven and allow it to fully cool before slicing.
The Tools You Need