Hello ThermoPro Blog Readers,
We are proud to be posting a great mention from our friends at Kitchenbyte.com! We are glad to see that Kitchenbyte love our products and really appreciated for his recommending his readers to use ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Smoker Thermometer. If you would like to buy a wireless smoker thermometer, just check out this Awesome Smoker Thermometer Reviews 2019. Here are some quotes from Kitchenbyte:
ThermoPro TP20 is one of the most sought of thermometers by amateurs and chefs alike. It reads temperatures of up to 716 degrees Fahrenheit (380 degrees Celsius), and if you find that the food grade stainless steel probe does not measure the temperature correctly, the company vouches to replace it no questions asked. The sensor also has a five-year-long guarantee so that you can be worries free while you smoke your favorite meat. Beside precise temp readings, this thermometer has a backlit screen for your evening grilling parties too. LCD shows all the information you need in a clear, easy to read way.
As this unit features two probes, you can simultaneously measure both the temperature of the pit and the food inside of it. If you are a beginner, you can rely on nine preset temperatures for different types of meat including ground beef and poultry, pork, beef, veal, lamb and fish. Moreover, you can choose your favorite level of doneness (rare, medium rare, medium or well done). Experienced grillers can also set the temperature manually. TP20 is a remote thermometer, and thus you can enjoy your daily activities up to 300 feet away from the smoker, just don’t forget to bring the receiver with you. It has an alarm, countdown, and count-up timer, all for your convenience.
- 【3 YEARS WARRANTY! 】A brand-new sensor probe will be provided if your probe experience temperature reading problems, free of charge! Just contact us at 877-515-7797!
- 【Hands Free Monitor】Wireless digital meat thermometer with dual probe monitors food or oven/grill/smoker temps up to 300 feet away, enabling you to enjoy your company without continuously excusing yourself;
- 【Hassle-Free Setup】No synch required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Large LCD displays both food and oven temps and timer for the most intuitive experience; Back-lit for use in low light condition;
- 【USDA Preset Temperature Settings】BBQ thermometer with preset temperatures for 9 types of meat and their various doneness levels recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes;
- 【Durable and Accurate Probes】Grilling thermometer features food grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly; Probe wires can withstand up to 716°F;