Temperature and humidity has a significant impact on personal comfort, health, and safety. Humidity levels that are too high can lead to an increase in home pollutants, such as mold, bacteria, viruses, fungi, and dust mites. Humidity levels that are too low in your home can cause nosebleeds, skin irritation, difficulty breathing and static electricity.
ThermoPro TP60 digital hygrometer equipped with professional sensors, is the ideal solution to get accurate measurements of temperature and humidity, both indoors and outdoors.
ThermoPro TP-60 Features:
- The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor-outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.
- With a temperature and humidity percentages trend indicator arrow and daily high and low information.
- Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.
- Includes all-time/24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.
- You can simply reset the temperature and humidity.
NOTE – Synchronize Remote Sensors
- Position the remote sensor near the base station
- Install batteries into transmitter and receiver
- The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash
- Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter
- The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appear
- Each time the batteries (either base station or remote sensor) are replaced or base station/remote sensor lost connection, make sure to follow the synchronization process to pair and re-connect the base station and remote senor
ThermoPro TP-60 Specifications
- 433 Mhz transmission frequency.
- Transmission range up to 200 ft. (range maybe shorter based on interference present).
- Indoor Temperature range: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~70°C).
- Outdoor Temperature range: -58°F~158°F (-50°C~70°C).
- Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%.
- Temperature tolerance: +/- 2.0°F (+/- 1.1°C).
- Humidity tolerance: ±2% from 30% to 80%; ±3% below 30% and above 80%
Thermopro TP60 digital indoor outdoor hygrometer’Size
- Base station unit (Receiver):2.6″(Length) x 3.1″(Height) x 1″ (Width)
- Remote sensor (Transmitter):2.4″(Length) x 2.5″(Height) x 0.78″ (Width)
ThermoPro TP-60 Package Contents:
- 1 x base station unit (Receiver).
- 1 x remote sensor (Transmitter).
- 4 x AAA size batteries (included).
- 1 x screwdriver (included).
The remote unit should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight.Otherwise,sunlight will heat up the remote sensor which leads to higher temperature reading than the air temperature which is supposed to be measured.
The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won’t get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.