ThermoPro TP450 Dual Laser Temperature Gun for Cooking, Digital Infrared Thermometer for Pizza Oven Grill, Laser Thermometer Gun with Adjustable Emissivity Temp Gun -58℉to 1022℉(Not for Human)
Availability: In stock
- 【Dual Laser】ThermoPro infared temp thermometer has dual laser pointers with a 0.5-second response time, making it better than a single laser since it’s faster to target and easier to scan surface temperatures for reliable results every time (Not for human)
- 【Safer Distance & Better Accuracy】With the latest thermopile technology and a distance-to-spot ratio of 16:1, this ir thermometer gun allows you to read temps at longer, safer distance than ever before; Adjustable emissivity from 0.1 to 1.0 provides measurement accuracy across different surface types highly up to ±1.5％
- 【MAX/MIN/AVG Display】By slightly pressing mode button, MAX/MIN/AVG temp result will be switched instantly on infrared thermometer cooking; Wide temp range of -58℉to 1022℉ enables infrared thermometer gun to measure various objects’ surface temp from above boiling point to below freezing point
- 【Colorful Display with Large Digits】 Built in the latest LCD technology, this thermometer for cooking displays reading with large colorful digits on 1.58-inch ultra-clear BTN panel; Thermal gun with bright display remains fully legible even under dim conditions
- 【Versatility】Use this temp gun thermometer to check the heat of your pizza oven or griddle, manage home HVAC operations, or auto repairs, perfect for home and industrial use; Automatically shuts off after 90 seconds; Powered by 2 AAA batteries.
We offer free 3-5 day shipping for orders > $35. Expedited shipping is available as well!
Buy knowing our products are backed by our best in class 3 year warranty.
If you're unhappy with your ThermoPro for any reason, contact us within 30 days and we'll issue a full refund!
Have any questions? Our friendly customer support team will be happy to answer them all!
Main Features of the Tempature Thermonitor Gun for Higher Accuracy:
Dual Laser Guidance
Equipped with dual laser pointers and a 16:1 distance-to-spot-size ratio, this lazer thermo gun gives quick and accurate results just by pointing at an object. Built-in highly sensitive sensors gives the thermometer gun for cooking a 0.5-second response time within an accuracy of ±1.5％.
Wide Range of Temperatures
Capable of measuring a wide temperature range between -50°F and 1022°F, this infared thermometer allows users to measure the surface temperatures of objects from above boiling point to below freezing point, making it perfect for no-contact temperature measuring of icy water, air leaks, out-of-reach air-conditioners, boiling soup, and more.
Variable Temperature Display
Check the maximum, minimum and average temperatures from your last scan by simply pressing the ‘Mode’ button on the heat thermometer gun. Review these readings to better diagnose any problems with your AC vents, oven, or car engine.
Adjustable emissivity allows for higher precision when measuring surface temperatures.
For more accurate measurements, use this feature to adjust your temperature gun and to better compensate for different surfaces.
For your reference, we’ve included a table of emissivity values in the user manual.
Use this thermal leak detector for multiple applications
|Power Source Type||Battery Powered|
|Upper Temperature Rating||1022.0 degrees_fahrenheit|