ThermoPro TP-01A digital food thermometer is a portable and efficient cooking tool that can provide the most accurate temperature in a quick 4-7 seconds. Equipped with a 5.35″ food grade stainless steel probe with step-down technology to ensure fast response times and accurate temperature readings(±0.9°F), while also keeping your hands away from the heat when cooking at the grill or in the oven. This food thermometer allows yourself to always cook to the optimal temperature of your food type. The main benefits of doing so are ensuring your food is safe for consumption and enjoying your food the way it was meant to be prepared.
ThermoPro TP01A Features:
- Quickly obtains temperature readings in 4-7 seconds.
- 5.35″ food grade stainless steel probe protects your hands by keeping them away from the heat when cooking at the grill or in the oven.
- Highly accurate sensor to ±9°F, ensures food is safe for consumption food
- Blue-backlit LCD screen helps you see readings in low-light conditions.
- Pressing the “HOLD” button will lock the current temperature reading for 15 seconds, even after you remove the probe from the heat source, the reading will remain unchanged.
ThermoPro TP01A Specifications:
- Probe Length: 5.35″ food grade stainless steel probe
- Temperature Range: -58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Grill, Roast, Beef Steak, Pork Chop, Gravy, Soup, Turkey, Candy, Food, Milk, Coffee, Juice, bath water for baby care
- LCD Display Size: 0.4 H x 0.9W inches
- Battery: 2 x AG13 (also named LR44) battery
ThermoPro TP01A Wide Variety of Uses
- Meat — BBQ and smoked meat, steak, fry fish, turkey, chicken
- Home-made dessert — bread, pastries, candy, cheese
- Baby food — baby milk, fresh baby juice
- Beverages — homebrew, wine, coffee, tea, water, milk
- Other hand-made — soaps, candles
ThermoPro TP01A Package Contents:
- 1 x Instant Read Meat Thermometer
- 1 x Manual
- 2 X AG13 battery (LR44)
The thermometer is designed for temporary, hand held use. NEVER leave the thermometer in a closed oven/smoker/BBQ!!
Do not leave inserted in extremely hot foods or liquids (anything over 572°F) for more than 1 minute.