ThermoPro: Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
ThermoPro TP-17 meat thermometer allows an experienced or inexperienced cook to measure the internal temperature of their meat accurately and quickly.
The grill thermometer equipped with dual-probe technology and comes with 2 stainless steel probes that can be used to read TWO types of food at the same time, making this device extremely convenient when rushing around cooking family dinner on Christmas or Thanksgiving.
With the STEP-DOWN probe tip design and backlit LCD display, receiving and reading an accurate temperature is simple even in the darkest of conditions. Either place on your counter with the flip out stand or magnetize to a metal surface, be it a BBQ or oven.
Don’t worry about losing track of time on those vegetables as this cooking thermometer also contains a timer. Lastly, if you aren’t a pro in the kitchen or need a little assistance, we include preset temperatures.
- Dual stainless-steel probes with steel mesh cables to measure and monitor temperatures of two pieces of meat or one piece of meat and your BBQ/SMOKER temp or two sections of the same large piece of meat simultaneously
- Large LCD Backlit display to easily determine meat temperature and current settings
- Programmed with preset temperatures for meats at various cooking levels recommended (Poultry, Beef Well, Veal/Pork, Beef Medium, Ham, Beef Rare/Fish)
- Can also set temperature manually
- 99-hour and 59-minute countdown timer and count up timer
- Flip-out counter top stand and Magnetic Back
- Temperature Range: 14˚F to 572˚F (-10˚C to 300˚C)
- Battery: 1 x AAA battery
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- Resolution: 1°
- Probe Length: 8.5″ food grade stainless probe
- Cable Length: 40″ stainless steel mesh cable
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C),and cann’t be exposed to open flame
- Programmed with preset temperatures and doneness levels for different types of meat,and can be reset to your desired tastes.
– 1 x Digital Meat Thermometer
– 2 x stainless steel probe
– 1 x Manual
– 1 x AAA battery
The blue backlight is bright and makes the screen easy to read in low light when activated, and automatically turns off after 10 seconds.
Large Screen with Large Numbers
3″ large LCD display with large numbers makes it really easy to read; Low battery indicator.
Magnetic Backing & Tabletop Design
Magnet on the back can be attached to the refrigerator or any metal surface；the meat thermometer features a kickstand and sets the device upright at an easy-to-read angle.
Long probe cable
40″ durable food grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly; Probe wires are rated for 716°F.
1.Unit is not waterproof. Do not expose plug of probe or plug-in hole to any liquid, which will result in a bad connection and faulty readings.
2.The probe and cable are not dishwasher safe. They must be hand washed using hot water and soap. Make sure to rinse and dry the probe thoroughly before storing.
3.Do not submerge the base unit in water or expose to any corrosive cleaning materials. Wipe with damp cloth.
4.Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C),and cann’t be exposed to open flame
5.If the temperature exceeds or falls below the measurable ranges, the LCD screen will display the following letters: HHH for temperatures above range and LLL for temperatures below range.
Do not touch hot probe or wire with bare hands during or just after cooking. Always wear a heat-resistant glove.
Customer Photos Submitted on InstagramInstagram has returned invalid data.
Latest posts by ThermoPro (see all)
- How Does High Humidity Impact Sweating? - September 22, 2019
- 5 Using Tips for ThermoPro Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer - September 19, 2019
- Best Temperature and Humidity in Hot Yoga Studio - September 17, 2019