ThermoPro: Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
The ThermoPro TP-09 is a Digital Wireless Meat Thermometer that allows for you to be mobile, while the cooking thermometer remotely monitors your meat temperature with precision. With the belt clip, there’s no more back and forth to the oven, bbq grill or smoker, just let the alarm warn you when the meat has reached your desired temperature. If you’re an experienced cook, then set your temperature with our easy to use layout. If you’re new to the kitchen, then don’t worry as we have approved temperatures and doneness levels. Don’t forget, you can time the cooking process remotely as this unit also includes a timer.
- Programmed with preset temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish)
- Programmed with preset doneness levels for a different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done)
- Program your own temperature settings manually
- Countdown and count up timer
- Celsius/Fahrenheit Selector
- Receiver belt clip
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- Probe Length: 6.5″ food grade stainless steel probe Cable Length: 40″ stainless steel mesh cable
- Remote Range: Up to 300 feet
- Display Size: 1.3 x 1.3 inches (34 x 33 mm)
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Meat, Food.
- Automatic transmitter shut off if temperature is below for 50°C (122°F ) for 120 minutes
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716°F (380°C)
- 1 x Digital Thermometer Receiver
- 1 x Digital Thermometer Transmitter
- 1 x Food/BBQ Temperature Probe
- 4 x AAA batteries
- 1 x Manual
1.Unit is not waterproof. Do not expose plug of probe or plug-in hole to any liquid, which will result in a bad connection and faulty readings.
2.The probe and cable are not dishwasher safe. They must be hand washed using hot water and soap. Make sure to rinse and dry the probe thoroughly before storing.
3.Do not submerge the base unit in water or expose to any corrosive cleaning materials. Wipe with damp cloth.
4.If the temperature exceeds or falls below the measurable ranges, the LCD screen will display the following letters: HHH for temperatures above range and L L L for temperatures below range.
Customer Photos Submitted on InstagramInstagram has returned invalid data.
Latest posts by ThermoPro (see all)
- How Does High Humidity Impact Sweating? - September 22, 2019
- 5 Using Tips for ThermoPro Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer - September 19, 2019
- Best Temperature and Humidity in Hot Yoga Studio - September 17, 2019