Digital Ear Thermometer
With FDA approval, ThermoPro Digital Medical Infrared Thermometer is designed and test clinically to allow you to receive consistent result in a quick. 4 Modes in 1 Baby Thermometer, Measure Temperature Like A Pro!
How to Use the Ear Thermometer Correctly?
- Check and clean the ears to make sure that they won’t affect the thermometer reading
- Sanitize the tip of the digital ear thermometer with isopropyl alcohol
- Adjust the ear position for testing the temperature via the ear canal as straight as possible
- Wait to get a steady temperature and read it.
- Clean the thermometer and store it in a safe place
When Should You Not Use an Ear Thermometer?
- Ear thermometers will give you an incorrect and low reading if there is "wax" in the ear. People normally have some wax in their ears. If there is too much wax to check an ear temperature, caregivers may need to remove some of it.
- Do not use an ear thermometer when a person has a sore ear, an ear infection, or if they just had ear surgery.
How to Clean the Ear Thermometer?
- Step 1: Moisten a swab
- Step 2: Clean the Lens and Probe
- Step 3: Clean the surface
- Step 4: Clean the body
- Step 5: Clean any accessories
- Step 6: Let the alcohol dry completely