Bluetooth Meat Thermometers
Equipped with Bluetooth technology and stainless steel probes, our thermometers can be used to monitor internal temperatures of multiple cuts of meat simultaneously. With the STEP-DOWN probe tip design and backlit LCD display, receiving and reading an accurate temperature is simple even in the darkest conditions. All smart design helps you Cook Like a Pro!
Showing all 2 results
1. Why the Bluetooth Meat Thermometers Have Connection Issues
- The Bluetooth thermometer is at the low battery status;
- The signal is interrupted by any barriers;
- The wi-fi network problem;
2. How to Fix the Bluetooth Wireless Thermometer Connection Issues
- Make sure the Bluetooth thermometer have charged;
- Reset the Bluetooth thermometer;
- Restart the APP;
- Remove all the barriers;
- Change Router Channel;
- Move Closer to the Router;
- Get away from microwaves and fluorescent lighting;
3. Advantages and Disadvantages of Bluetooth Meat Thermometers
- Cut the cord and go wireless on almost any device;
- Fast & accurate readings;
- Instantly send data to host device;
- No more paperwork eliminates human error;
- Technical support &SDK available;
- The signal of the Bluetooth will affect the reading;
- The range of the thermometer is limited;
- It needs to repair with the devices;
4. How to Use Bluetooth Meat Thermometer Accurately?
- Step 1: Always stay away from the sides of containers. If the probe tip reads the temperature at any given side, it may result in an inaccurate reading.
- Step 2: When testing a cold food item, you want to locate the warmest section. Then use the probe tip there.
- Step 3: Do the opposite when testing hot foods. You locate the coldest part of the item. Then insert the probe tip into the section that appears the thickest.