ThermoPro BBQ Grill Mat Pad
Easy to Clean BBQ Grill Mat Pad, reusable and heavy-duty oven baking. Contains Zero PFOA, silicone or other dangerous chemicals while able to withstand temperatures up to 500°f (260°c). cook like a pro while keeping your family safe!
Why Should We Use Grill Mat?
- Prevent dirt, rust, and other yucky stuff from touching your food when using an older grill
- Prevent food contamination without using expensive and more dangerous tin foil
- Avoid sticking and burning when cooking with barbecue sauce, and also reduce messes and eliminate clean up.
- Avoid falling through the cracks, or getting stuck in the grate.
- For producing evenly cooked pieces that are juicy and full of flavor meat
- For a non-stick surface for the bottom of your oven
Are Grill Mats Safe to Cook on?Yes. The mats are tough and can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees. There is no need to worry about the mats accidentally breaking down or melting.
How to Use Grill Mats?
- After turning on your grill, or knocking down the fire, ensure that the metal grate is in position.
- Place a single mat over the grilling surface, or use two next to each other for larger grills.
- Do not layer, and maintain a single thickness. Either side of the mat may face up because they are totally reversible.
- Once the mat is in place, apply food, and cook like normal.
- As with other non-stick cookware, avoid using metal utensils as they may scratch and cause damage.
- Once cooking is finished, allow to cool, and then wash clean. Dry with a soft cloth, and lay flat when not in use.